CALL FOR ENTRIES
2016 YOUTH CITIZEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETITION MOBILIZING YOUTH-LED INNOVATIONS ON THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition invites young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champions and implements one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is an exciting international online program co-organized by The Goi Peace Foundation, Stiftung Entrepreneurship Berlin and Digital Experts United.
For the 2016 edition of the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, we have currently four United Nations Partners:
* United Nations University for Peace, Costa Rica (www.upeace.org)
* United Nations Global Compact PRME, New York (www.unprme.org)
* International Labour Organization SIYB, Geneva (www.ilo.org/siyb)
* UNESCO Global Action Programme on Education for Sustainable Development (http://en.unesco.org/gap)
We have also the great honor of currently having four competition Associates:
* The Commonwealth Youth Council -CYC (www.commonwealthyouthcouncil.com)
* The Young Americas Business Trust - YABT (www.yabt.net)
* TakingITGlobal - (www.tigweb.org)
* International Youth Employment Decade Campaign - (www.youthemploymentdecade.org)
The deadline for submission of ideas and projects is 30 June 2016.
Winners of the competition will be announced in the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2016 and will receive international recognition.
As a very new component of the Competition starting in April 2016, young people have the opportunity to participate in an online study program at the Entrepreneurship Campus, where they can graduate with a Certificate in Entrepreneurship issued by Stiftung Entrepreneurship Berlin. This Certificate offers young people a solid qualification in entrepreneurship education, so that they may easier find an employment in their country of residence. The certificate study program is free of charge for the second round of the competition and is sponsored by The Goi Peace Foundation, Stiftung Entrepreneurship and Digital Experts United.
Visit the interactive website www.youth-competition.org to submit entries that will be posted for online voting and feedback from the public. Through the competition process, youth entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to optimize their ideas and develop their enterprise by receiving online training at the Entrepreneurship Campus and support from the global online community.
• Register Online!
• Submit Your Creative Ideas And Innovative Projects!
• Take A Free Online Training At The Entrepreneurship Campus!
• Enroll Friends And Colleagues To Post Comments And To Vote!
• Join A Global Community Of Creative Youth Entrepreneurs!
• Be A Changemaker For A Peaceful and Sustainable Planet!