Kyoto University is delighted to announce “2017 Kyoto University Amgen Scholars Program”, a summer undergraduate research program in science and biotechnology sponsored by Amgen Foundation. It is an eight-week program from June 30 to August 24, 2017.
Application is now open and will be closed at 3 p.m. on February 1, 2017, Japan Standard Time [UTC + 9:00hrs].
A brief description of Kyoto University Amgen Scholars Program is:
- 20 slots will be offered to both international and domestic students to undertake hands-on laboratory experience.
- Financial support will be provided to participating students such as return airfare, accommodation and scholarship during the program period of June 30 to August 24, 2017.
- During the eight-week, students will gain research knowledge, and opportunity to network with other students and professionals, and gain invaluable insight to life as a graduate student.
- In addition to research experience, students also participate in various workshops, educational and cultural based activities, as well as a two-day Japan Symposium.
If Kyoto University’s program dates conflict with your academic calendar, you may also want to introduce Amgen Scholars Program hosted by the University of Tokyo with different program dates.
For more information, please visit the program websites of each host institutions in Japan shown below.
<Amgen Scholars Program in Japan>
- Kyoto University Amgen Scholars Program
(Program Dates: June 30 to August 24, 2017)
- The University of Tokyo Amgen Scholars Program
(Program Dates: 13 June to 10 August, 2017)
For questions related to the Japan program, please contact the two participating host institutions:
- Kyoto University
Tel: +81-75-753-2489, E-Mail: email@example.com
- The University of Tokyo
Tel: +81-3-5841-0297, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: http://amgenscholars.com/