University Malaya AUN-DPPnet POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ON PUBLIC POLICY 2017/2018 for ASEAN nationals funded by The Nippon Foundation, Japan
THE SCHOLARSHIP 2017/2018 COVERS
Approved Tuition Fees • Monthly Stipend • Associated allowances • Flight ticket
AUN-Disability and Public Policy (AUN-DPPnet) is the 12th thematic of ASEAN University Network (AUN) based in the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. AUN-DPPnet aspires to support postgraduate education for the disabled people across ASEAN to advocate disability policies in their own country. The University Malaya AUN-DPPnet is supported financially by The Nippon Foundation of Japan.
Deadline for submission: 30th June 2017
- ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philipines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore and Myanmar;
- Must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with good academic standing;
- Must show English proficiency test score of minimum band 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL);
- Must be certified medically by a Professional Medical Practitioner, to have some categories of disability but of excellent health condition to be eligible for this scholarship. The cost of medical examination to be borne by applicants.
- Must have secured admission to selected member institution of AUN. However, those who have made applications for postgraduate studies, but have not yet received an offer letter are encouraged to apply;
1. Download Application on https://aun-dpp.um.edu.my/fellowship-application
2. Complete the application with the following procedures:
• A copy of the admission letter from the university
• Attested copies of all transcript and testimonials
• CV or Resume
• 1000 word essay describing work experience and career goals in disability public policy
• Letter of Recommendation from Employer / Institution to be addressed directly to AUN-DPPnet
3. Submit to application to University Malaya AUN-DPPnet by Post or Email :
Address: Secretariat AUN-DPPnet Level 8, Mercu Alam Bina, Faculty of Built Environment, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel +603 7967 5320